Ginger, Soy and Garlic Venison Stir Fry Recipe
A super tasty, light, and healthy stir fry recipe with ginger, soy, and garlic. Perfect for a summer evening.
For the marinade
2 tbsp rice wine
1.5 tbsp cornflour
6 tbsp light soy sauce
3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 medium carrot
1 handful sugar snap peas
For the sauce
4 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp honey
½ tbsp cornflour
1 pack of stir fry venison strips from Wild and Game
Sesame oil for stir-frying
Rice or noodles to serve
1. Combine the marinade ingredients, mix thoroughly and add the venison steaks. Make sure they are fully covered and let them sit in the fridge for at least half an hour.
2. Finely chop all the vegetables.
3. Combine all the sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
4. Use a sieve to remove the venison from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
5. Heat 2 or 3 tablespoons of sesame oil in a wok and cook the meat for 3 minutes.
6. Add the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the sauce and cook until it’s thickened and glossy.
8. Serve immediately with noodles or rice.