Wild and Game Burgers Recipe
Get ready for summer with this delicious wild and Game burgers with mushroom and stilton sauce recipe. You’ll love it.
2 Wild and Game burgers – any variety
100g Stilton, crumbled
250g mushrooms, stalks removed and sliced
150ml soured cream
1 large or 2 small cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp Worcester sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp smoked paprika
2 burger buns
Burger fillings of your choice
1. Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the burgers according to pack instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook until the liquid has been released and mostly bubbled off.
3. Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
4. Add the soured cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Stilton and cook until the cheese has melted. Let the sauce cool for a minute or so before pouring, so that it thickens slightly.
5. Put the burgers in the buns, pour over a generous amount of sauce and add the fillings of your choice.