Game Sausage In Pasta Sauce Recipe
Delicious game sausage in a tomato pasta sauce. Perfect for the whole family.
1 pack Wild and Game grouse wild boar sausages, skins removed
1 medium onion
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small glass of red wine
1 tsp dried Italian herbs
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
250 ml chicken stock
2 tsp sugar
A glug of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Cook the onion in the olive oil until soft.
2. Add the sausage and break it up with your spoon as you stir it. Cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Add the wine and herbs. Cook until the liquid has significantly reduced.
5. Add the tomatoes, stock and sugar.
6. Cook for 20-30 mins until the sauce has thickened. Adjust seasoning to taste.
7. Serve with pasta of your choice.