A quick, zingy venison stir fry recipe with honey, ginger, and garlic. Give this healthy and delicious recipe a go today.
1 pack Wild and Game stir fry venison strips
1 large red onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
Half a red or yellow pepper, sliced
1 large carrot, thinly sliced
Groundnut, sunflower, or vegetable oil
For the marinade
6 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp rice wine
2 tbsp cornflour
For the sauce
3 tbsp honey
4 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tbsp minced ginger
½ tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp cornflour
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together and place the meat in them. Leave in the fridge for half an hour to an hour.
2. Make the sauce by gently heating all the ingredients then when bubbling adding the cornflour mixed to a runny paste with some water. Stir until you have a glossy sauce.
3. When ready to cook the meat, pour enough oil into a wok to nicely cover the bottom and heat until very hot.
4. Remove the meat from the marinade using a colander or sieve and discard the marinade.
5. Cook the meat in the wok for 2 minutes.
6. Add the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes until the meat is cooked to your liking.
7. Add the sauce and stir until everything is coated and piping hot.
8. Serve with rice.