A delicious taste of Morocco with a venison twist. Give this recipe a go and let us know how you get on.
1 pack Wild and Game venison mince
1 tin of chick peas
1 tin of tomatoes
1 large onion, diced
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp honey
A handful of dried apricots, diced
500 ml beef stock
1 tbsp ras el hanout
Salt and pepper to taste
1 large handful fresh coriander, chopped
1. Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan and fry the onion until soft.
2. Add the mince and cook until browned.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1m
4. Add the ras el hanout and cook for 30 seconds
5. Add the chick peas, tomatoes, honey, apricots and stock.
6. Simmer for 1 hour.
7. Season to taste and stir in the fresh coriander.
8. Serve with couscous.