Get creative this weekend and give our delicious Indian Spiced Venison Mince Recipe a go.
500g Wild and Game minced venison
2 tsp minced garlic
1 medium onion, finely diced
1 tsp minced ginger
2 tsp garam masala
A pinch of chilli powder
A pinch of ground cloves
A pinch of ground cinnamon
½ tsp cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
Half a tin of chopped tomatoes
A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
A glug or two of vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions until soft.
2. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the tined tomatoes and water.
5. Cook for 30 minutes, season to taste, and serve.