A super tasty sausage spaghetti recipe with crispy onions. Give it a go today, the perfect family meal with a twist.
250g Wild and Game sausage meat
3 eggs, beaten
50g Parmesan, grated
25g crispy onions
1 tsp minced garlic
Salt and pepper
1. Cook the spaghetti in salted water according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, fry the sausage meat in a little olive oil, breaking it up, until browned (about 6 min).
3. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Mix the Parmesan and eggs together and add salt and pepper.
5. Turn the heat off, tip the hot spaghetti into the pan and stir in the Parmesan and eggs. Mix thoroughly so that the spaghetti is coated.
6. Taste and adjust seasoning.
7. Serve immediately sprinkled with crispy onions.