A delicious Sausage Butter Bean Recipe. You can choose any variety of game sausages and it will be just as tasty.
1 pack Wild and Game sausages, any variety
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
150ml red wine
1 tsp mixed dried herbs
1 tin chopped tomatoes
2 tins butter beans
2 tbsp tomato puree
1. Fry the sausages until brown.
2. Add the onion and cook until soft.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the red wine and bubble for a few minutes.
5. Add the stock, dried herbs, tomatoes, beans, and tomato puree.
6. Cook for 30 minutes.
7. Serve with crusty bread.