A delicious game sausage, potato, and pepper hash recipe with fried eggs. Give this recipe a go, perfect for any mealtime.
1 pack Wild and Game sausages (any variety), casings removed.
1kg potatoes, peeled and diced
4 tbsp olive oil + another glug of oil for frying + a drizzle for the roasting tin
Oil to fry the eggs in (olive, sunflower or vegetable)
2 onions, diced
2 peppers, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put the potatoes in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, then drain and toss in the 4 tbsp olive oil.
2. Drizzle some olive oil in a roasting tin and put in the oven at 200C/Gas mark 7 to heat.
3. Put the potatoes in the tin and cook for 30 minutes in the oven.
4. When the potatoes are nearly ready, fry the onion in olive oil until soft.
5. Add the sausages and break up with a wooden spoon as they cook for a few minutes.
6. When the sausage meat is cooked, add the peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add the potatoes and heat, stirring, for 1 minute until everything is combined.
8. Fry the eggs.
9. Season and serve the hash topped with the eggs, with tomato ketchup on the side.