A perfect Dedham Vale T Bone Steak, dry aged for a 21-28 days to create natural tenderness and a rounded nutty beef flavour with a distinct aroma. T-Bone steaks are a must have for any steak lover. The combination of both the sirloin and fillet cuts cooked on the bone ensures a generous portion of beautiful, full-flavoured meat. Approx weight 454g (16oz).
FREE delivery on orders over £65. You can choose your delivery date at checkout. All items arrive Frozen and should be consumed within 2-3 days once defrosted
1. Remove from the fridge half an hour before cooking so it reaches room temperature.
2. Heat a griddle pan until it sizzles when you drop oil on it.
3. Rub the steak with oil or a little duck or goose fat.
4. Cook for 2 minutes each side over a high heat.
5. Transfer to an oven pre-heated to 200C/Gas mark 6. Add garlic and herb butter on top of the steak if desired.
6. Cook for 6-10 minutes until cooked to your liking.
7. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Value Typical Values per 100g: Energy kCal 146, Energy kJ 613, Protein 22.1g, Carbohydrates 0g, Sugar 0g, Salt 0.165g, Fat 6.4g
Keep frozen at or below -18C. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Once defrosted keep refrigerated at or below 4C and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.