This monster of a steak, weighing at least 900g, will easily feed two hungry carnivores. Sourced from Dedham Vale, the grass fed beef is wet aged for 21-28 days to create a natural tenderness, a rounded nutty beef flavour and a distinct aroma. A stunning cut of meat, this juicy, melt-in-the mouth showstopper needs little more than piping hot chips as an accompaniment.
Minimum order of £35. FREE delivery on orders over £65. You can choose your delivery date at checkout. All items arrive Frozen and should be consumed within 2-3 days once defrosted
1. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 220C/Gas mark 7.
3. Heat a griddle pan until it sizzles when you drop oil on it.
4. Place the steak fat side down in the pan until the fat renders and becomes brown.
5. Cook the steak on each side for about 4-5 minutes.
6. Transfer to the oven for 15-25 minutes until cooked to your liking.
7. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
1 - 1.3KG
Nutritional Value Typical Values per 100g: Energy kCal 146, Energy kJ 613, Protein 22.1g, Carbohydrates 0g, Sugar 0g, Salt 0.16g, Fat 6.4g
Keep frozen at or below -18C. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Once defrosted keep refrigerated at or below 4oC and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.