- Remove all packaging,
- brush steaks with oil or butter and season well.
- Heat the oven to 180c/gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Sear steaks for approx. 1 1/2 mins each side, transfer to an ovenproof dish adding desired flavours and cook for 4 – 6 minutes, ensure meat is thoroughly cooked through.
- Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving
- Heat the grill or barbecue to a high heat sear the steak for 3 – 4 minutes brushing regularly with garlic and olive oil or a marinade of your choice, ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked through.
- Cover and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
These are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot, cooked throughout before serving