- Ensure product is fully defrosted
- Preheat oven to 180c / Gas mark 4
- Heat a heavy frying pan and sear the pigeon either side until golden brown. This will seal the meat and help to stop it drying out
- Place the Pigeon in a roasting dish and put into the preheated oven
- Roast the Pigeon for 8 – 10 minutes for slightly pink and a further 2 – 4 minutes for well done
- Keep basting the bird during the cooking time. The juices should run clear when the bird is cooked
Do not reheat once cooled.
100% Wood Pigeon
Any Allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD and CAPITALS.
May contain lead or steel shot.
Nutritional per 100g
Energy kJ 701, Energy kcal 166, Protein 31.7g, Carbohydrates 0g, of which Sugars 0g, Fat 4.1g, of which Saturates 1.2g, Fibre 0g, Salt 0g
Storage – Keep frozen at or below -18oC. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Do not refreeze.