- Ensure product is fully defrosted
- Preheat the oven to 220C, gas mark 7
- Place the pheasant in a roasting tin and cook in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes
- Baste frequently during cooking
- Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and there is no pink meat
Do not reheat once cooled.
Any Allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD and CAPITALS.
May contain lead or steel shot.
Nutritional per 100g
Energy kJ 556, Energy kcal 133, Protein 24g, Carbohydrates 0g, of which Sugars 0g, Fat 3.6g, of which Saturates 1.2g, Fibre 0g, Salt 0g
Storage – Keep frozen at or below -18oC. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Do not refreeze.