- Ensure product is fully defrosted
- To roast, preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7
- Place the duck in a roasting tin, prick and rub salt into the skin
- Place the bird on its side and cook in the centre of the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes
- Baste frequently during cooking and halfway through the cooking time turn the duck on to its other side
Do not reheat once cooled.
Any Allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD and CAPITALS.
May contain lead or steel shot.
Nutritional per 100g
Energy kJ 372, Energy kcal 89, Protein 14.5g, Carbohydrates 0g, of which Sugars 0g, Fat 3.1g, of which Saturates 1.0g, Fibre 0g, Salt 0g
Storage – Keep frozen at or below -18oC. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Do not refreeze.