- Remove all packaging and rub each side with oil. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- For rare: Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- For medium: Cook for 3 – 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown on the outside but still pink in the middle.
- Cover and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving
- Heat the grill or barbecue to a high heat sear the steak for 3 – 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Cover and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
These are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot, cooked throughout before serving
Any Allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD and CAPITALS.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some small pieces may remain.
May contain lead or steel shot
Storage – Keep frozen at or below -18oC. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Once defrosted keep refrigerated at or below 4oC and use within 10 days. Do not refreeze.
NUTRITIONAL PER 100G SERVING
Energy Cal 103, Energy KJ 431, Fat 1.6g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 0.5g, Sugars 0.5g, Protein 22g, Salt 0g