- Remove all packaging,
- heat the oven to 160c/gas mark 3gas.
- Coat the wild boar in seasoned flour,
- heat butter and olive oil in a frying pan and brown the wild boar in batches, turning regularly.
- Place the browned wild boar in an ovenproof dish and add stock (vegetables/herbs to recipe).
- Cook for 1.5 to 2 hours or until tender.
These are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot, cooked throughout before serving
100% Wild Boar
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS &; BOLD
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some small pieces may remain.
May contain lead or steel shot
Nutritional Value Typical Values per 100g: Energy kCal 122, Energy kJ 510, Protein 21.51g, Carbohydrates 0g, Sugar 0g, Salt 0g, Fat 3.33g
Keep frozen at or below -18oC. Defrost 24hrs before required use in a refrigerator. Once defrosted
keep refrigerated at or below 4oC and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.