Venison Wellington Recipe by Ellie Coale
A delicious Venison Wellington Recipe by one of our Facebook competition entrants. Try it for yourself today.
Chinese water deer loin
Chicken/duck liver paté
- Sear seasoned loins in a pan, leave to cool.
- Sauté shallots and mushrooms in a pan, mix with paté.
- Lay Parma ham on cling film, spread on the mushroom/paté mixture, and lay loins on top.
- Roll up and place in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Place venison parcel in centre of the pastry and roll into a Wellington. Add egg wash and cook in oven (180°c fan) for 30 mins. Rest for 15 mins and enjoy.