Venison Stuffed Peppers Recipe
If you’re looking for great recipes for minced venison, give this one a try.
These venison stuffed peppers are easy to make and create a fuss-free meal served simply with a colourful salad. Venison meat is lean and healthy, making this a great option if you’re trying to cut down on fat.
1 pack of Wild and Game minced venison
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp ground coriander
250g cooked rice
3 tsp garlic
1 tsp cumin
A big handful of fresh coriander, chopped
½ tsp chilli powder
2 medium onions, diced
6 – 7 peppers, halved
100g Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat your oven to 200C(Fan)/220C/Gas mark 7.
2. Heat a couple of tbsp of olive oil in a saute pan and cook the onion until soft.
3. Add the garlic and cook gently for 1 minute.
4. Add the cumin, coriander and chilli and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add the tomatoes and rice and cook, stirring, until the mixture is quite dry.
6. Divide the mixture between the peppers and top with the cheese.
7. Cook in the oven on a greased tray for 20 minutes.
8. Serve with a summery salad.