Super Beany Venison Chilli Recipe
A delicious classic recipe with a twist! Got any leftovers? Why not try our Super Beany Venison Chilli Quesadilla Recipe too?
500g Wild and Game venison mince
1 tin black beans
1 tin kidney beans
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
15g dark chocolate
2 tins chopped tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 thick rashers of bacon, chopped
1 medium onion, diced
1 tsp Worcester sauce
500ml beef stock
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp sugar
A couple of glugs of olive or vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion until soft.
2. Add the bacon and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the venison and brown.
4. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the chilli, cumin, oregano and coriander and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Add the tomatoes, stock, chocolate, Worcester sauce, tomato puree and sugar.
7. Add the beans.
8. Cook for 1 hour.
9. Serve with rice.