Korean Spiced Venison Mince Recipe
Try something different, this Korean spiced venison mince recipe is simply delicious. Give it a go for yourself and let us know how it turns out.
500g Wild and Game venison mince
5 spring onions, sliced
3 generous tsp minced garlic
2 tsp minced ginger
60ml light soy sauce
1 tbsp gochujang (Korean red chilli paste. If not available, add Sriracha sauce to taste)
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp sesame oil
To serve: boiled or steamed rice
1. Heat the sesame oil in a pan and cook the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
2. Add the mince and cook until browned.
3. Add the gochujang and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the soy sauce and sugar.
5. Cook for 15 minutes, adding a little water if needed.
6. Serve with the rice, topped with the spring onions.