Jamaican Style Venison Curry Recipe
This venison curry is based on a popular Jamaican recipe and is a wonderful, lively, and warming way to cook diced venison.
If you’re looking for a great venison curry recipe that’s a little bit different, give this one a try.
1 pack of Wild and Game diced venison
2 medium onions, diced
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp Jamaican curry powder
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tins of coconut milk
2 tbsp tomato puree
3 tsp hot chilli pepper sauce
2 tsp Worcester sauce
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/Gas mark 2.
2. Heat a couple of tbsp of vegetable oil in an oven-proof lidded pan and cook the onions until soft.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook gently for 1 minute.
4. Add the curry powder and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add the soy sauce, Worcester sauce, hot chilli sauce, vinegar, coconut milk and tomato puree and heat until bubbling.
6. Place in the oven for 2 hours.
7. Serve with rice.