Pheasant, Pea, and Parmesan Pasta Recipe
A delicious Pheasant, Pea, and Parmesan Pasta Recipe you and your family will love. Give it a go today, you’ll love it.
4 Wild and Game pheasant breasts
50g Parmesan, grated
150g mushrooms, stalks removed, sliced
Half an onion, diced
100g bacon, diced
A small mug of peas
A knob of butter
A glug or two of olive oil
2 handfuls fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp minced garlic
Half a glass of white wine
200ml chicken stock
5 tbsp creme fraiche
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a frying or sauté pan and pan-fry the pheasant for 2 mins on a medium-high heat, then turn heat down and cook for 6 mins or until cooked through.
2. Remove the pheasant, set it aside and keep warm, then add the bacon to the pan and cook till starting to crisp up.
3. Add the onion, cook till soft.
4. Add the mushrooms and cook till soft.
5. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
6. Add the wine and reduce for a couple of minutes.
7. Add the stock.
8. Heat on high for 2-3 minutes, add the peas and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
9. Turn the heat off, add the Parmesan and creme fraiche and stir until smooth.
10. Return the pheasant to the pan and heat gently for a minute or two.
11. Add the parsley and heat for another minute.
12. Serve with the pasta.