Peri Peri Pheasant Recipe
A delicious Peri peri pheasant skewers recipe with Spanish rice. Perfect for a little bit of summer feeling during the winter.
1 pack Wild and Game peri peri pheasant skewers
250g cooked rice
Half a red pepper and half a yellow pepper, diced
3 spring onions, sliced
1 red onion, diced
1.5 tbsp tomato puree
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 garlic clove, minced
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground coriander
Salt to taste
1. Grill or fry the pheasant skewers according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a wok or large frying pan and cook the onion and pepper until softening.
3. Add the garlic and spring onion and cook for another minute.
4. Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add the tomato puree.
6. Add the rice and stir thoroughly.
7. Salt to taste.
8. Serve with the pheasant.