Garlic and Herb Pheasant Kebab Recipe
Firing up the BBQ this weekend? Why not give this garlic and herb pheasant kebab recipe a go?
1 pack of Wild and Game garlic and herb marinated pheasant breasts, chopped
1 courgette, sliced
1 small aubergine, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
Salt and pepper
5-6 skewers (if wooden, then soak them)
For the sauce
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp minced garlic
1 handful parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Thread the pheasant and vegetables onto the skewers. Brush generously with olive oil and season.
2. Grill them on the BBQ or using your indoor grill for 5-10 minutes until cooked to your liking. Add more oil as they cook if they look dry.
3. Meanwhile make the sauce: heat the butter and olive oil in a small pan and add the garlic, letting it cook gently for about a minute.
4. Add the lemon juice and parsley and mix until combined.
5. Serve the kebabs drizzled with the buttery sauce.