Chinese-Style Pheasant Noodle Soup Recipe
Why not try your typical Saturday night dish with a twist? This Chinese-style pheasant noodle soup is simply delicious.
2 Wild and Game pheasant breasts
1 litre chicken stock
1 medium onion, diced
1 generous tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
2 tbsp light soy sauce
3 spring onions, sliced
2 tbsp sweetcorn
3 tbsp peas
2 blocks dried egg noodles (130g dried noodles)
1. Place the pheasant breasts in a microwave proof container and add water so it comes about a third of the way up the pheasant. Microwave for 4-6 minutes (depending on strength of microwave) until cooked through. Let cool slightly then shred by pulling apart with two forks.
2. Heat a glug or two of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a minute.
4. Add the stock and soy sauce and heat until bubbling.
5. Add the noodles, put on the lid, and heat for 5 minutes, or according to cooking instructions, adding the sweetcorn, pheasant, and peas about halfway through.
6. Serve topped with the spring onions.