Chilli and Lemon Partridge with Lemony Spaghetti
Chilli and Lemon Partridge with Lemony Spaghetti, a delicious pasta dish perfect for the whole family.
1 pack Wild and Game lemon and chilli marinated partridge breast fillets, cut into pieces
2 red chillies, finely diced
100g Parmesan, grated
Zest of one lemon
3-4 tbsp lemon juice depending on taste
3 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
2 handfuls chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
200ml of the liquid you cooked the pasta in.
1. Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente. Drain but reserve 200ml of the cooking water.
2. Heat the olive oil and cook the partridge for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper as it cooks.
3. Add the garlic, chilli and lemon zest and cook for 30 seconds. Add 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Turn the heat low.
4. Add the spaghetti to the pan and toss until coated.
5. Add the Parmesan and 200ml of cooking liquid. Toss again.
6. Season to taste and add a bit more lemon juice if desired.
7. Stir in the parsley and serve immediately.