Stuffing Patties with Fried Egg and Sourdough Recipe
Try something different and give this delicious game recipe a go today. Makes 4 stuffing patties (serves 2-4 depending on portion size)
200g leftover stuffing
200g leftover mashed potato
50g Cheddar, grated
1 egg, beaten
30 g panko breadcrumbs
1. Mash together the stuffing, potato and cheese or combine in a food processor.
2. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight if possible – it will make them keep their shape better.
4. Grease a baking sheet and pre-heat the oven to gas mark 7, 220 degrees centigrade.
5. Dip each patty into the flour, then the egg, then the panko breadcrumbs and place on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
7. Serve on sourdough toast with a poached egg.