Sausage, Apple and Sage Stuffing Recipe
Sausage, Apple and Sage Stuffing, a delicious game-based stuffing balls recipe. Perfect for your Sunday roast or any other family meal.
500g Wild and Game sausage meat
12 sage leaves
1 medium onion, finely diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Bramley apple, finely diced
2 slices of granary bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 7, 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Fry the onion till soft.
3. Add garlic and cook for a couple more minutes.
4. Add the apple and sage and fry for another minute.
5. Turn the heat off and stir in the sausage meat.
6. Stir until thoroughly combined. If you have a food mixer, put the mixture in there and whizz until mixed.
7. Oil a baking sheet.
8. Shape the stuffing into balls, place on the sheet and bake for about 15 minutes until browned.